Inner~Creative~Voice Creative Connections
Are you looking for ways to explore and find time in each day to create simply and reflectively? Are you looking for a bit of support for your journey? I have designed several ways for you to create at your own pace. The Do-It-Yourself E-courses below are based on sessions I have held over the years both on-line and face-to-face. There are so many choice and the time you have is precious. These sessions allow you to create when the time is right for you!
21 Days of Morning Pages starts May 15, 2016
I am inviting you to join me in the challenge to write Morning Pages for 21 Days beginning on May 15, 2016. This will be a free connection where we can hold one another accountable to the practice of writing each AM in the Morning Pages format laid out by Julia Cameron
Register here and I will add you to the 21 Days of Morning Pages email. (This will be a reminder email only for the 21 days of the session). I will also open a secret Facebook page where we can create a tribe and hold one another accountable to writing, plus see what we discover! Hope you will join in!
- Have you always wanted to create a vision board, but never actually got around to doing it?
- Do you say to yourself each new year, “This year, I really want to make a vision board!” ?
- Are you connecting with your friends each year hoping that one of you will lead a vision board session?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, this e-course is for you! Click here for more information!
- How do you take time to focus on your own creative ideas, at your own pace?
- How do you set the intention for your priorities each week?
- How do you spend your time each day/week/month?
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your creative work?
- By reflecting on your time spent focused on your priorities, you free up time for your creative journey!
A 5 week program to support you in focusing on your priorities each week…to get you doing the creative work you love!
Acappella Affirmation *Free* E-Course for you!
Are you looking to create every day? Are you stuck and need a supportive voice to bring you out of that immovable space? Do the negative thoughts that run around in your head distract you from your creative journey?
Each Acappella Affirmation has been recorded along with an image to soothe your eyes as you listen. Each article has been recorded immediately following the sung affirmation to connect to the message within. You can listen again and again. Whenever you begin to feel overwhelmed, you can connect with the Acappella Affirmation that resonates with you and helps you to slow-down and refocus your creative energy.
Questions? please contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org.