When you take the time to look at a work of art, do you wonder why it touches your soul? That connection you have to the aesthetic qualities of art is unique and special. Are you searching for ways to share your thoughts and feelings on artwork in a safe and non-judgmental atmosphere? Artful Thinking is a way to explore your connections using simple routines designed to inspire thinking. Working with others and validating your unique perspective on artworks opens the door to positive discussions leaving behind the burden of judgement and allowing your creative expressions to flourish.
Features of this workshop:
- Artful Thinking routines presented
- Hands-on experience using Artful Thinking routines (visual art, music, dance, drama)
- Artful Thinking work developed by Project Zero Harvard
- Works of Art used as the entry point of discovery
- All art materials provided
- Projector needed to share works of art or framed works of art can be brought in to the workshop environment
- Presentation can be done with “live” works of art in a museum setting
Workshop Fees/Presentation Fees:
- Full Day Workshop (6 hours/1 hour lunch break) $1500.00
- 1/2 Day Workshop (3 hours) $750.00
- 2 hour workshop $500.00
Please contact me today for more information or to register for the next session.